The Royal Faculty of Procurators has maintained a library since 1817 which has been housed at the Royal Faculty building at 12 Nelson Mandela Place in the centre of Glasgow since 1856. There is also a small branch library at the Glasgow Sheriff Court.
The library is central to the function of the Royal Faculty of Procurators and provides access, for Members, to a first class collection of resources including legal texts, legislation, case reports, CD-ROMs and online services. Membership of the Royal Faculty therefore provides access to resources outwith the budget of a small firm and can represent a significant saving to a larger firm's budget.
Members of the Royal Faculty of Procurators in Glasgow are entitled to use the largest law library in the West of Scotland for research, quiet study, for the loan of textbooks, law reports and journals and as a meeting place for legal practitioners. The library is maintained by Members' subscriptions and as such is not open to the general public.
Please contact the library staff if you have any enquiries regarding the resources which the library offers or log on to our online catalogue. Find out more about the services which the library offers including research and document delivery.