Tue, 10 Oct|
Reflections on Conveyancing Practice and a look to the future.
A seminar from Professor Stewart Brymer OBE, WS, reflecting upon and looking to the future of Conveyancing Practice
Time & Location
10 Oct, 17:30 – 19:00
Glasgow, 12 Nelson Mandela Pl, Glasgow G2 1BT, UK
About the event
Topics to be covered:
1. The highs and lows of 44 years in the practice of conveyancing.
2. What can be improved?
3. What is coming down the line?
4. How best to avoid and deal with claims/complaints.
About the Speaker, Stewart Brymer (Brymer Legal Limited):
- Graduated with First Class Honours in Law from the University of Dundee (1979).
- Honorary Professor at University of Dundee.
- Past-Convenor of the Property Law Committee of The Law Society of Scotland.
- Co-Founder of the Scottish Conveyancers Forum.
- Member of the Professorial Panel on Property law matters.
- Co-author of “Conveyancing in the Electronic Age” and “Leases” with Professor Robert Rennie and “Professor McDonald’s Conveyancing Manual” and over 175 articles on Conveyancing and Leasing law.
10 Oct, 17:00
By booking this ticket, you are declaring that you are a member of the Royal Faculty of Procurators in Glasgow. All records will be checked before attendance and invoices will be sent to those found in breech.
+£1.88 service fee
10 Oct, 17:00
+£1.88 service fee0