The Royal Faculty's CPD education programme has long been highly regarded as providing excellent training and education at a reasonable price. We will continue to strive to ensure that our seminars remain topical and relevant to legal practitioners and would welcome feedback on any aspect of the education programme. If you have any comments you would like to share or suggested topics for future webinars and conferences please email us.
- Thu, 06 OctRoyal Faculty HallA seminar by Tom Quail
- Tue, 11 OctRoyal Faculty HallSpeaker: Rosalind McInnes - An examination of the new statutory regime for defamation in Scotland in the Defamation and Malicious Publication (Scotland) Act 2021, together with the interaction between defamation and privacy law emerging in England and Wales.
- Thu, 20 OctRoyal Faculty HallLady Ann Paton, Chair of the Scottish Law Commission, will deliver the biennial Lord Rodger Memorial Lecture.
- Fri, 28 OctRoyal Faculty HallThis Conference will provide an essential update on developments in Personal Injury Law, including - developments in the All-Scotland Sheriff Personal Injury Court; current trends in PI Work; vicarious liability in historic abuse cases; case law update.
- Thu, 17 NovRoyal Faculty HallThis seminar will look at current issues for GP partnerships including developments in partnership agreement drafting and dealing with conflicts among partners in light of recent trends for general practice.
- Thu, 24 NovRoyal Faculty HallA seminar by Paul McMahon