This is a talk from Bob Clark (AML Risk Manager, Law Society of Scotland)
This session will cover the following topics –
- Information on the recently released Legal Sector Affinity Guidance
- Detail on the impact of the pandemic and the work we undertake at the Society regarding AML assurance
- Some information on ongoing trends/concerns
- Potential case studies/examples
- Hot topics such as Source of Funds/Source of Wealth
Bob joined the Law Society of Scotland as an AML Risk Manager in May 2021, prior to that he had spent several years working in the financial sector with Lloyds Banking Group in various AML and Financial Crime Prevention roles. He obtained his diploma in Anti Money Laundering from the International Compliance Association in 2018.
Originally recorded on 3.3.22
3.3.22 Money Laundering/Proceeds of Crime (Risk Management Seminar)
Upon payment you will receive a document containing a copy of the notes for the webinar via your email. The first page of this document has the link and password to the webinar you have bought. To ensure you receive your certificate for watching the webinar, please send the answers to the questions on the first page to the linked email highlighted.
If you have any questions, please contact us.